Hampshire, Hampshire & Andrews Land Surveying, Design and Planning
We pride ourselves on our high quality and professional reputation. HH&A's technical and field teams specialize in subdivision designs, boundary surveys, site plans, forest conservation, storm water design and location surveys. By leveraging the latest in technology including robotics, global positioning and CAD systems, we are able to provide our clients with highly accurate solutions within a short time frame.
Our clients have included thousands of home owners, numerous government agencies, and various corporations. Our company believes in building long term relationships with clients and views every job as an opportunity to highlight our exceptional reputation and commitment to the community.
• Topographic Surveys - Aerial, Ground & Hydrographic
• Construction Stakeout
• Electronic Data Collection and Digital Processing
• Automated Base Plan and Plat Drafting
• Legal Descriptions
• Elevation Certificates - LOMA's
• Subdivision - Minor & Major
• Right-of-Way Determinations
• Forest Conservation Plans & CREP/Conservation Easements
• Residential Site Plans
• Cemetery Layouts
• Location Surveys
• SRA site plans